Direct Debit allows the amount of your invoice to be automatically deducted from your company's bank account and paid to DHL, in the same way you can opt to pay your utility bills at home. Direct Debit is safe and convenient and payment is automatic.Consider the benefits
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- There is no need to worry about payment dates. Payment will be deducted from your bank or building society account on or around the 28th of every month.
- In the unlikely event of an error, a full and immediate refund is guaranteed by your bank.
- Your administration costs may be reduced.
- DHL will notify you of the amount to be debited, 10 days in advance.
- Variable amounts can be debited each time, so there is no need to notify the bank of each invoice total
This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. The efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
If the amount to be paid or the payment date changes, you will be told of this in advance by at least 10 days as agreed.
If an error is made by us or your Bank or Building Society, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your Bank or Building Society. Please also send a copy of your letter to DHL.