Load Heavy Solutions
With increasing ocean freight costs and limited container availability, there's never been a greater need for efficient use of containers. Loading ‘heavy’ helps you manage international freight better, by maximising container efficiency.
We reduce the overall cost of transportation by shipping at the maximum weight capacity of either the destination or shipping point. Our solution leverages systems that integrate order, freight and warehouse management systems, combined with infrastructure strategies that accommodate heavier loads.
DHL Load Heavy Solutions
- Campus access to barge docks for heavy load shipping from the Port
- Cross dock for finished goods to be removed from over the road trailers to heavy load shipping containers
- Export storage and shipping points
- Infrastructure and processes in place to support inspections and drayage to port
- Rail access that allows products manufactured to be packaged and exported.